if you read the warnings on them you will see something like this:
caution, wash hands after you handle this product as it contains (or may contain) lead.
if you read the warnings on them you will see something like this:
caution, wash hands after you handle this product as it contains (or may contain) lead.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Great, just put ours up yesterday and didn't read crap, matter of fact, put two up and it was made in China [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Who the [censored] puts up a Christmas tree in the middle of November?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Evidently me, I just put it up, I didn't put decorations on it. When you got a kid running around you have to do when you get a chance. My Saturdays normally during this time of year are taken up due to High School playoffs and we don't get a chance to have a full weekend until normally the second week in December. If we aren't traveling to state, which luckily we have for the last three years, we are in Atlanta for the SEC Championship game every year so that is the only excuses I have [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Wait one more, we are also trying to get the house ready to put it on the open market for sale so we are pushing to get all that done too. Busy holidays my friend
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Ours is going up early next week - when the cut tree delivery comes in at Wheatleys. I like the first cut right off the truck - goes straight into water. There's a lot of effort put in to decorating. I like to enjoy it for more than a week or two.
And tomorrow is Christmas decorating day at work - tree lights the works.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
If we have one, we'll get it for cheap a few days before Christmas at Lowe's.
Paid $5 for a tree last year. I got one for $2.50 in Kingsport a few years ago.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Good for you. Only socialists put up fake Christmas trees.
Bookmarks